##### Note: You must have DeutschlandLAN Swyx in order to use NetPhone Mobile Cloud. #####
NetPhone Mobile Cloud is an application optimized for the iPhone, setting up a connection via GPRS, UMTS or WLAN to DeutschlandLAN Swyx. This is a requirement for the use of NetPhone Mobile Cloud. After logging on to the server, you have access to the global and your personal Phonebook, as well as your Caller and Redial lists.
For each entry in these lists, you obtain full contact details such as phone numbers, e-mail address, even an image for the contact. You can initiate further actions from these details, such as calling the contact or sending an e-mail.
Within the global contacts in NetPhone Mobile Cloud, the current status ("logged on", "logged off", "speaking", "away" or "do not disturb") is shown for every NetPhone user in your company.
The features of NetPhone Mobile Cloud at a glance:
- Connection to the NetPhone Mobile Extension Manager (MEM) via GSM
- "One Number" concept for incoming and outgoing calls
- Access to central phonebooks and caller lists, including presence information
- Access your local iPhone contacts
- Set your own status /status text
- Telephony functions such as call transfer, inquiry, conference, recording via function codes
- E-mail receipt of voicemail and fax messages
- Fast Dial via IP connection
- Requirement: Android 2.3.3 or higher