##### Please note: You must have Octopus Netphone 2013 R3, Octopus Netphone WebAccess 2013 R3 and corresponding NetphoneMobile licenses in order to use Netphone Mobile #####
Netphone Mobile is an application optimized for the iPhone, setting up a connection via GPRS, UMTS or WLAN to the NetphoneServer. The App enables you to have full access to global and personal Octopus Netphone Phonebooks, as well as to your Caller and Redial lists.
For each entry, you can view full contact details such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses and even an image for the contact. You can then initiate further actions such as calling the contact or sending an e-mail.
Within the global contacts in Netphone Mobile, the current status ("Available ", "Logged off", "Speaking", "Away" or "Do not disturb") is shown for every Octopus Netphone user in your company. Since it is possible to present the global phonebooks of multiple NetphoneServer in a unified form, cross-server status signaling is achieved.
Features of Netphone Mobile at a glance:
- Connection to the Netphone Mobile Extension Manager (MEM) for telephone calls via GSM
- IP connection to NetphoneServer for the exchange of presence information, Caller and Redial lists
- "One Number" concept for incoming and outgoing calls
- Access to central phonebooks and caller lists, including presence information
- Access to your local iPhone contacts to make calls via Octopus Netphone
- Set and modify your own status /status text
- Telephony functions such as call transfer, collaboration, conferencing, recording via function codes
- E-mail receipt of voicemail and fax messages
- Access to the cached copy of the central phonebook and caller list when no network connection is available
- Fast Dial via IP connection
New features in Netphone Mobile 2013:
- Caching of contact information for quick loading times
- Use of the camera function* to upload individual user pictures
- Usage when in offline mode
- Support for the newest iPhone devices
- Requirement: Android 2,3,3 or higher
*this function requires access confirmation