With the app installed on an Android device, and using a Netop support console, service desk representatives can connect to and remotely support smartphones and tablets.
The app is compatible with Samsung smartphone and tablets running Android v.4.0 or later.
• Transfer the screen and input controls from the remote device.
• Manage files including coping, moving, syncing and cloning data.
• Collect inventory and detailed asset information.
• Use two-way text chat to communicate with end users during remote support sessions.
• Launch programs on the remote device.
• Distribute one-time pop-up messages to the remote user.
• Schedule remote connections and tasks including file transfers and inventory scans.
• Capture the remote screen and send it to a local clipboard or bitmap file.
• Improve services times by controlling a graphical image of the physical device.
• End users can request assistance from the app.
Available Security Options
• Local and centralized authentication - Windows-integration and Directory Services.
• Secure traffic with up to 256-bit AES encryption.
• Maintain an audit trail of remote support activity - locally and centrally.
• Capture a recording of the screen activity from the remote device.
• Samsung devices running Android v.4.0 or later
For other versions of Netop Remote Control Mobile for Android, visit: http://www.netop.com/remote-support/resources/downloads/remote-control.htm
• Click the install button
• Run through the installation wizard steps
• Insert a valid license key
• Specify an authentication password (optional)
****** Please Note ******
To establish a remote connection to an Android smartphone or tablet, the app must be installed on the mobile device. You will also need Netop’s support console (aka the “Guest” module), which can be downloaded on our website.
A valid license key is required install Netop Remote Control Mobile for Android, but 30-day free trials are available at: http://www.netop.com/remote-support.htm.