1) Getting call block info from main app window instead of getting into the settings menu.
2) Different types of call block mode. Whitelist, blacklist, block all, block black list only, whitelist only, accept contact only.
3) This app also provides answering modes. There are four modes: Power off, Busy, No service, The number is not in service.
4) There is a general switch that you can change blocking mode to non-blocking mode immediately without getting into the settings.
5) All calls from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in call block record.
6) All SMS from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in SMS block record/log.
7) You can choose to block both or either of calls and SMS from Blacklist. The calls and SMS from numbers in Whitelist are defaulted unblocked, but you can modify as you want. The block rules can be modified in block mode.
8) One column is call block record where the information of blocked calls will be displayed here, you can delete the records. The other column is SMS block record where the information of blocked SMS will be displayed here, you can delete the records.
9) When block occurs, an icon will notify you on the taskbar. Touch to check block information.
10) Excellent privacy protection - password protection.
11) Blocked calls don't ring! Send calls to voicemail, or hang up on the caller.
12) Backup - Save all of your profiles, contacts, and logs to your SD card, for easy restoration, or transfer to another device.
13) Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
14) Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact.
15) Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
16) Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
17) Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't them to call.
18) Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.