- Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality.
- Includes premium unified communication features such as Video Calling, Presence and Messaging to enhance your mobile softphone experience
- Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications.
- NetFortris Global Directory support
- HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
- Supported accessories include headsets and headphones, as well as Bluetooth™ devices
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES:
- Contact List and Contact Favorites leveraging the device's native contact directory
- Call display and voicemail indicator
- Speakerphone, mute, and hold functions
- Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
- Ringtones and contact avatars
- Audio codec include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), OPUS, and SILK
- Video codec include H.264 and VP8
- Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
- Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-brand
- Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
- DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. NetFortris will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
NetFortris Mobile UC products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operation system of the mobile phone which may be outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of NetFortris is that this product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. NetFortris will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.