• Make and receive low-cost, high-quality voice calls to and from mobiles and landlines.
• Make free high-quality voice calls to other NeoTalk users.
• Make free video calls to other NeoTalk users.
• Make three-way voice and video conference calls from within the app.
• Send free text messages, photos, video clips, audio clips or your location to other users.
• Create a group chat to send text messages or attachments between multiple users.
• See immediately whether others have NeoTalk and whether they are currently online.
• Connect anywhere in the world, eliminating outbound and inbound call roaming charges.
• Load the app on up to five devices, and get simultaneous ringing on incoming calls.
NeoTalk uses an ordinary phone number for incoming and outgoing calls, and is fully integrated with the Contacts on your device, so that it can replace voice call functionality entirely, requiring only mobile data or WiFi. Operator data charges may apply on mobile networks or public WiFi hotspots.
Unlike other voice apps, NeoTalk is built on a global voice network, with local voice and Internet connectivity across every continent, ensuring the best voice quality for calls to and from mobiles and landlines anywhere. Calls between NeoTalk users use the Opus codec to achieve exceptional quality.
NeoTalk requires a subscription from Neotel. Call South Africa 0860 NEOTEL (+27 860 636835) or e-mail [email protected] to sign up. Currently, only South African phone numbers are available.
NeoTalk calls to mobiles and landlines are charged at Neotel’s standard voice rates, available at: http://www.neotel.co.za.
NeoTalk Frequently Asked Questions can be found at http://www.neotel.co.za/neotalk_faq.
NeoTalk Terms and Conditions can be found at http://www.neotel.co.za/neotalk_terms.