This NCP Secure KNOX Client is time limited and will run until 2015-07-31 without further licensing.
NCP Secure KNOX Client for Samsung KNOX is a universal IPsec VPN client which is compatible to all major IPsec VPN gateways (e.g. NCP, CISCO, Juniper/NetScreen ScreenOS, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Check Point, SonicWall, LANCOM Systems, Teldat, Astaro, Adtran).
It provides reliable and encrypted network VPN connectivity from Android based devices, and ensures continuous corporate VPN access for users on the go. Whether providing VPN access to a virtual desktop session, business email, or most other Android applications, NCP Secure VPN Client enables business-critical application connectivity.
- IKEv1 (Main Mode, Aggressive Mode), IKEv2 support
- IP address assignment via local IP address/manually or IKE config. mode
- XAUTH on/off
- Pre-shared key
- Certificate support through Samsung KNOX management
- One-time-password support (OTP support)
- OTP token option; separate entry field for token code at user logon
- Auto reconnect mode: After starting the VPN connection the client will always try to reconnect after interruption of a WiFi or cellular connection, until the connection is manually disconnected by the user
- NCP VPN Path Finder Technology (prerequisite: NCP VPN gateway, starting with v 8.0, at the corporate headquarters)
- FIPS Inside: The NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android uses an embedded FIPS 140-2-validated cryptographic module (Certificate #1747) running on a Android platform per FIPS 140-2 Implementation Guidance section G.5 guidelines.
The NCP Secure KNOX Client is not able to establish manually created (non-KNOX) VPN profiles using the standard Android VPN API. It will always use the KNOX VPN API. Therefore it contains no functionality to manually create and connect VPN profiles in the UI.
Furthermore, it is not recommended to have NCP Secure KNOX Client for Android and NCP VPN Client (Premium) for Android, installed in parallel.
For Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Developer Webpage Link.
This release supports Samsung Android KNOX 2.0 or higher enabled devices.
NCP Engineering GmbH is a manufacturer of software solutions for high-security company communication over public networks and the Internet. NCP’s core competencies lie in the areas of remote access, IP routing, VPN and firewall technologies, identity and access management (IAM), network access control (NAC) as well as strong authentication and integration of PKI infrastructures.
Simple operation, central management, compatibility and efficiency are essential qualities of the NCP solution. Integration into existing IT infrastructures that use a variety of client platforms can be undertaken without problems. Globally operational organizations rely extensively on NCP products, using them to interconnect all their information exchanges via the Internet.
While we are unable to guarantee compatibility for all devices, we look forward to your feedback in connection with any problems you may encounter. You can provide us with feedback by sending us an email to:
By using this application, you agree with the end user license agreement: