Navratri India festival is celebrated twice in a year with great devotion and fervor in all over India. First time it is celebrated as Chaitra Navratri or Vasant Navratri in March-April and second time as Sharad Navratri in the months of September-October. During Chaitra Navratri ninth day is celebrated as Ram Navami while after Sharad Navratri next day is celebrated as Dussehra or Vijayadashami, the victory of good over evil
Navratri Photo Collage Frames will help you to create amazing India photo collage from your own images plus the increadibale Navratri Photo Frames inside, you can select your favorite frame from available 35+ frames, just load your photo from your gallery or take a selfie and combine it with many images of Navratri wich the app provides you, and let Navratri Frames do the magic, you will be more than happy with the results.
The filters and the text effect will turn your Maa Durga Photo Frame to a magical peace of art, wich you can share with friends on social media.
Navratri Photo Collage Editor application you will make your memories last forever.
Cut paste, Blend your photos, and create Cover Pages for Social Networks and Navratri Live Wallpaper easy in no time, install Happy Navratri Photo Frames and try it your self.
Navratri Photo Collage Frames selfie Editor features:
- Huge selection and wild variety of Navratri and Maa Durga frames and Live Wallpaper: Nature, Wild, PIP, Fire, Love, Romantic, Animal Frames...
- Cool snap and photo effects: skech, painting, vintage, retro, black and white...
- Select your photo from gallery or take a selfie camera with your mobile phone
- Apply cool candy effects on your photo funia frames,stickers and text message
- Write lovely romantic word on your Navratri insta pic photo frame
- Save your final photo montage makeover in high resolution directly to your phone gallery and set it as background wallpaper
- Share your Navratri festivals posters on social networks with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram...
Devotees eagirly wait for the Navratri season every year to welcome Maa Durga incarnations. People from all around the world worship nine forms of Maa Durga during Navratri festival. During the year - 2018, Chaitra Navratri will be celebrated in the month of March for 9 days while the Sharad Navratri will be celebrated in the month of October by the devotees.
Celebrate and try the Beautiful Navratri Festivals Photo Frames and create a personalized Navratri with this photo booth software editing and share your feelings with your family and friends.