Your every SMS is important, mySMSApp has been designed by keeping this in mind.
This is best App to manage your SMS in daily life.
Unique features of mySMSApp:
1. SMS in form of Feeds: This makes SMS very much user friendly. You don’t have to click to read sms.
2. INBOX, SENT and DRAFT: It make locating your SMS quick & easy
3. Starred: You can star his/her important sms. Those will be shown in separate Starred Tab. Very easy to manage your important SMS.
4. Share: You can share your sms to any app like, social, chatting apps. Now don’t need to copy & paste SMS.
5. Material Design: mySMSApp has been designed on Android Material Design principles. There is Action button on every screen to write new SMS, Navigation Drawer etc.
6. Scheduled SMS: You can schedule your sms just like Alarm. Your SMS will automatically be sent at scheduled Day/Time. Very Helpful for Birthday, Anniversary and other important dates, you can schedule these in well advance and get rid of “Forget on important Day” tag.
7. Scheduled SMS List: Using this list you can edit already scheduled SMS and also remove if any sms is wrongly scheduled.
8. Reply: You can reply to any SMS from that itself. Also you can have SMS chat in chatting style.
9. Forward/Email/Call: You can forward, Email a sms and also Call to sms contact.
10. All SMS of This Contact: You need to know what all sms have come from any number. Just click this, You will see list of All sms of that number.
11. Import: You can import SMS from SD card to mySMSApp.
12. Export: You can export your sms to SDCard in jason format. Very helpful if you want to move your sms from one device to other. You just need to export on one device and import on other.
13. Emojis: On writing SMS Keyboard opens with Emojis. Supports 400+ Emojis.
14. Contact Detail: You can open contact details of any SMS contact.
15. Clubbed Notifications: More than one SMS notifications are clubbed in a Big notification form with Contact No and time of every sms.
16. Searching: Search sms and results are shown in feeds style.