• Real-time transmission of known position tracking portals (MyLiveTracker, OpenGTS, GpsGate, …)
• Connection data are freely configurable (IP-Adresse oder DNS-Name, Port, Url-Pfad)
• Automatic linking of the transmitter to the MyLiveTracker portal (Portal-Account required)
• Start-/stop-functionalities with detection of break times
• Reset-functionality with server-side track control
• Localization over GPS or mobile / wireless networks
• Control of localization over time and distance are freely configurable
• Control of position transmission over time and distance are freely configurable
• Transmission power up to 12 items / minute
• The following information can be transmitted: GPS position (incl. accuracy, speed and altitude), GPS status (number of satellites), mobile network cell information (MCC, MNC, MNN, LAC, Cell-Id), sender status (network, signal strength, battery level), heartrate (over ANT+ compatible pulse belts, e.g. of Wahoo-Fitness or Garmin)
• Supported transfer protocols: MyLiveTracker TCP (encrypted with RSA), HTTP (plain, configurable), Xexun Tk102 Emulation, Wonde Proud Tk5000 Emulation, PT350 Emulation
• Send messages to tracking portal and/or as SMS
• Send emergency signals to tracking Portal
• PIN code query
• Export tracks as GPX files to SD card or to Dropbox
• Remote access via SMS
Not all tracking portals and not all transfer protocols support all the functionalities offered by the app.
Only the live tracking portal MyLiveTracker (http://portal.mylivetracker.de) supports all offered functionalities (e.g. messaging, pulse transmission).
A MyLiveTracker portal access can be obtained for free at [email protected] or [email protected]
If you have questions or need support, please visit our forum at http://forum.mylivetracker.info.
If you are interested in an individual branded version of MyLiveTracker, please let us know. Individual branding (e.g. your logo, your settings) can be done very quickly for only 500 EUR inclusive.