The app can help you with the following:
• What do you have to do when your vehicle has to be serviced?
• Where is the nearest repair shop, glass repair or car sales?
• What do you do if an accident occurs and you cannot drive any further?
• What do you have to do if you lose your fuel card?
• What should be in the vehicle when you return it to LeasePlan?
And when you are logged in you can see:
• Details about your leasing agreement
• Information about your car
• Fuel consumption
To login to LeasePlan’s smartphone application, go to the Sign-up –section in the app and enter your email. You will then get further information.
Download the app to make your life easier!
Then you will have everything that is worth knowing about your company car at your fingertips.
LeasePlan is the world's leading corporate vehicle management and funding company. We have more than 1.3 million vehicles and 50 years of experience. Currently, we have operations in 32 countries, and we have more than 6,000 employees. Our main office, LeasePlan Corporation N.V., is based in the Netherlands.
LeasePlan Finland Oy, wholly-owned by its parent company, started its operations in May 1998.