For use of our Site and other services, you confirm and declare that you shall not list or post or provide information in relation to the sale or purchase or exchange of goods and services, content or information that are illegal under the laws of the Republic of India and/or are not permitted as per the prohibited items policy listed below.
1. Prohibited Items Policy.
a. We specifically prohibit any listing or posting of classifieds or information in relation to the following items:
1. Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Narcotic Drug and Prohibited Substances Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
2. Living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood, bodily fluids and/ or body parts
3. Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Indian society.
4. Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group
5. Mature Audiences Policy includes films which do not have a certificate for public exhibition issued by the Central Board of Film Certification and or described and depict or otherwise deal with matters which are revolting or repulsive and or tend to deprave a persons mind in such a way that they tend to offend against the standards of morality, decency and propriety generally accepted by reasonable adults
6. Obscene Items includes items which contain an indecent representation of women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; Any publication or film or item that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who appears to be, under 18 (whether the minor is engaged in sexual activity or not) and any computer games not suitable for minor that are unsuitable for a minor to see or play.
7. Offensive Material intended for use in a sexual setting (including “bondage” and “fetish” items,) displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in a “life-like” or realistic fashion
8. “Antiquities” and “Art Treasures” in violation of the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972 (“the Act”)
9. Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature
10. Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the goods or the services.
11. Counterfeit, Pirated and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to under take).
12. Items, goods and services that infringe or attempt to pass off any third parties intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purport’s to breach any persons right to privacy.
13. Electronically transmitting through any medium computer viruses of any type or any computer program that facilitates hacking of a computer system which the intent to damage a computer or computer network or intercept any personal data.
14. Your information shall not include any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may directed to any individual or g