My SOS App is a useful tool when you are in an emergency; it will inform your close
contacts that you need help and they will be guided to the place you declared it.
Once activated, your location, images from the front and back camera and 15 second
audio recording will be sent.
App can be used in various circumstances like stalking, accident, theft, witness to
Saves critical time by getting the information to your close ones and police by
sending information real time.
Check this video to how the app works:
1) Open the App and set up your Password/Confirm Password
2) Add contacts from your phone book, these contacts will be notified when you declare an emergency.
3) Activate SOS by clicking on SOS
4) Deactivate by using your password.
- When the SOS is activated, the Images, Location and Audio are sent.
- Captures both front and back camera images.
- Records audio.
- SMS with link to images/location/audio is sent to emergency contacts.
- Contacts will be guided to location.
- Call Police, Fire, Ambulance.
Note: You can deactivate an emergency only by entering your password.