The description of My Safety
Please Note: While sending a help message to your guardian, it will cost standard SMS charges. To know more about the charges, contact your provider.
Note: A good and fast internet connection is highly recommended.
MySafety app gives you the simple interface that anyone can use. The main motto of this app is to get help when needed. Since, it will cost you SMS charges, don’t play with it perhaps use it when you feel that you are in danger and seriously needed help.
Visit: http://howipro.com/mysafety-android-application-official/ for more information.
How MySafety works?
Let’s assume you’re in danger and needed serious help. And make sure to turn on your GPS and Internet connection (very highly recommended) before launching this app.
1. First, this app will ask you to enter your responsible Local Guardian mobile number (you can keep your parents, uncle, brother, sister, aunt, mobile number). If your country provides the facility to enter your local police station number, go ahead and enter (follow the rules and guidelines of your country).
2. Second, tap the save button to save the inputted number.
3. Third, tap the Get The Number button to see the saved number (highly recommended).
4. Fourth, if you feel someone is about to harm you, tap the Ask For Help button to show them you just asked for help. This is a voice command and speak HELP ME. It will send a text message along with the location to the number you saved as in Step 1.
5. Fifth, if you feel you’re in serious danger and needs to ask help silently, tap on One Click Help button (highly recommended). It will send a text message along with the location to the number you saved as in Step 1.
Note to the receiver (parents, guardian, uncle, aunt, brother, sister,) side:
If you are receiving any message from your beloved one, first turn off your GPS connection but Internet connection must be turned on. Click the map link you receive to locate your dear one.
Example of usage:
1. When you are in danger at night or at isolated place.
2. When you met (minor) accident and no one is there to help you.
3. When you need help for your car at isolated place, no one's around to help.
and many more....