All Palava residents (owners/tenants) can use it for -
1. Create and track your 311 service requests
2. Create and track your 311 reports/complains,
3. Register for upcoming events/classes in Palava
4. Find key contacts
5. Get latest notifications from PCMA office, clubhouses etc.
6. Contact Palava command center in case of any emergency.
Please note the steps to get access to Palava Mobile App (MyPalava).
1. Fill up your KYC (Know Your Citizen) details in the form on the www.myPalava.org
2. The user name and password has already been mailed on your registered e-mail id.
3. After completion of KYC, the user name and password is to be entered after downloading the mobile app from Google play store.
4. If you have followed these steps and are still facing any issues, please visit the KYC helpdesks set up at various locations in Palava or visit the PCMA office