My Lord APK
May 15 2013
The description of My Lord
section content into voice enabled. This will be useful to law college students and legal professionals in their day to day activities. This is not only limited to
law professionals; any common public who comes in contact with the Law.
1. Open the My Lord application.
2. Once the application there are bare acts listed. Right now only 2 bare acts listed there.
3. Click the menu, choose the "Local Search" option before proceeding the search
4. Press any key to open the search wizard; then start typing your keyword to search the sections
5. Application will search for sections, which contains the specific "search" keyword entered by you.
6. If matching sectinons are available, you will have the populated list with sections containing the specific keyword. For example; if your search input is "child", all the sections that cotains the word "child" will be listed.
7. Click on any section, which will open a detail window.
8. Detail window shows you, the section belongs to which topic, chapter along with section description.
9. If you want to hear Audio version of the section, click on the "Speak!" button. Enjoy listening.
1. "Text to Speech" facility, which transforms the particular section content into voice enabled.
2. Saved Search key words, the search keywords are stored locally so that it will be easy for the user to choose from the drop down, while searching next time
3. Currently covers Indian Penal Code, 1860 and Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. Will be extended with few in future.
- My Lord 1.0 for Android 1.6+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 1.6+ (Donut, API 4)
Update on: Nov 23 2015
APK File SHA1: cd9effefa20ec7f5dc2733fe207f3662d21929a8