• Summary of the selected contact(s).
• Detailed Log of messages and calls
• Search within the conversation.
• Call or Send text message from the selected contact list.
Note: No information is saved in the app's database or on any remote server. Information is shown from mobile database.
‘My Log’ is the most efficient app developed for you to provide the functionality not offered by the current system and is built with special care to make the user learn it quickly and with much better UI and UE. It provides call history for multiple contacts with additional features like showing sorted messages (with text), calls and searching within log. These additional features differentiate it from other applications in the market. You can even call and send text messages to the selected contact(s) using ‘My Log’.
How to use this app:
The Contacts Tab:
• The first button “Select Contact” gives an option of selecting a contact. After selecting a contact you will see the same button with “Select more” text, which gives you an option to select multiple contacts at the same time.
• On selection of your contact(s) from the phone book, you will see them in a list on the “Contacts” tab.
• On click of each selected contact, you will see the options to call, message and clear the selected contact from the list.
• The “Clear all” button will remove all the selected contacts at once.
The Summary tab:
• The “Summary” tab will give an overview of your messages (sent, received) or calls (dialed, received, missed) made with the selected contact(s)
• You will be able to see the total duration of dialed and received calls.
• If you have selected multiple contacts, the summary for each contact will be displayed separated by a line at the bottom.
The Log Tab:
• The “Log” tab will give you an access to the details of the conversation with selected contact(s) sorted with respect to date and time.
• The conversation is sorted in ascending order and the most recent call/message will be shown at the bottom of this tab.
• To filter out the results for the selected contacts, ‘My Log’ provides search functionality. Here are some details of how you can search for your results within this application.
After you have clicked the search button, you will see a number of buttons with the titles ‘By Name/Number’ , ‘ By Content’ and ‘By Date/Time’. All types of searches in My log are case insensitive.
On ‘by Name/Number’ button click, a search bar will appear on the top of the page. You may write name or number of the person for whom you want to see the log from within the selected contacts. This is to see the filtered results for a single contact from the list to multiple contacts. For example write “Muhammad” or “+92123456” and press enter, it will show you the data for “Muhammad” or “+92123456”, if this name or number is one of the selected contacts from the contacts page.
On ‘by Content’ button click, you will again see a search bar. Enter your query here and press enter, to search from within the message body and you can also filter call types (Missed, Received , Dialed). For example, if you write ’call’ in the search bar and press enter, a new page will appear showing you all the calls for the selected contacts. Similarly if you write “Hello” as your query and it will show you the messages within which “Hello” word occurs.
From the “By Date Time” button, you can filter your results with respect to date and time. For example you write “28 Mar”, and it will show you all the conversation for the 28th of March. Similarly you can add years and days in your query to search more specifically.
We Would LOVE if you:
1. Encourage our hardworking team of developers by giving excellent ratings, inspiring comments and recommending My Log to your friends.
2. Report any issues and suggestions to [email protected].
3. Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intangible-Solutions/519704314725128?fref=ts