• House Prices (in England & Wales) dataset
• Foreign Born UK Residents dataset
• Changes to app navigation and UX
• Inclusion of new filter bar menu for interrogating datasets
• Custom map tiles with improved rendering performance
• Statistics homescreen indicating latest news for a dataset
• Add to stored constituencies from all datasets and the map screen
You can find out and compare results from one area to another and against the region or the UK as a whole. The information is displayed in bar charts and line graphs. These statistics can then be shared to either your Facebook or Twitter timeline. You can also use My Constituency’s map to find out about a constituency and those around it.
The datasets are produced by House of Commons Library statisticians using a variety of authoritative sources including the Office for National Statistics (ONS) and the Department for Work and Pensions. The unemployment figures are updated monthly and with other statistics updated annually.
The House of Commons Library provides impartial information and research services for Members of Parliament and their staff in support of their parliamentary duties. Its services include: publicly available briefing papers, a confidential enquiry service for MPs, Deposited papers, reading rooms for MPs and their staff and information resources.
This is the 4th edition of the ‘My Constituency’ iPad app and we welcome your feedback for future versions. Please email: [email protected] or contact us via the UK Parliament website - http://www.parliament.uk/site-information/contact-us/.
You can find about MPs and constituency areas, by using the UK Parliament’s by using the Find Your MP service on the parliamentary home page - www.parliament.uk.