* five transliteration schemes for Sanskrit words' display (Devanagari, IAST (Roman script with diacritics), ITRANS, SLP, Harvard-Kyoto)
* five transliteration schemes for input
* input history (last 10 entries)
* 2 themes, 3 font sizes
The dictionary may contain errors, the work of editing is in constant progress.
For the sake of search for Sanskrit words in definitions all accents in them are omitted.
As well references to other languages are just mentioned as such though left out.
The free version is limited to 20 searches a day. You could check the Pro version with the following substantial extensions:
* no limitations
* search for Sanskrit words both in headwords and definitions
* search for Sanskrit words with two regex expressions ('any one Sanskrit phoneme (consonant or vowel)', 'any number of phonemes')
* search for English words and phrases in definitions
* bookmarked entries
* transliteration utility for text conversion from one transliteration scheme to another
* separate input history (last 10 entries) for dictionary list screen, search for Sanskrit screen, search for English screen
* Sanskrit words in definitions as links for easy look-up