The description of MVR Cancer Centre
MVR_Cancer Centre and Research Institute (MVRCCRI) is a world-class, super-specialty
cancer care facility at Kozhikode, Kerala, India. The 300-bedded hospital that has been build
at an investment of $53.84 million (Rs. 350 crore) provides free treatment to 30% of all
patients. There are 12 departments that cater to various cancers of the body and the centre is equipped with advanced instruments for radio surgery, bone marrow transplant, day-care
chemotherapy suites, cath lab (interventional radiology), PET-CT and so on. India's first
fully-automated histopathology lab for detecting cancers has been installed at_MVRCCRI.
The most-modern Linac with online dolphin dosimetry system, which ensures that the time
taken for radiation is reduced to about 2 minutes from the conventional 8-15 minutes, is also the first in India.
MVRCCRI_is a unit of Cancer and Allied Ailments Research (CARE) Foundation, and is an initiative of Calicut City Service Cooperative Bank.
The MVRCCRI App now brings comprehensive and convenient healthcare to your fingertips. With the option of Find a Doctor, that helps them find relevant doctors in the relevant departments, and scheduling appointments, so you can fix an appointment with your chosen Doctor in advance, instead of having to go to the Cancer Centre and wait.
Also, the unique navigation system introduced in the MVRCCRI app, for the first of its kind in the country, lets a person reach the right department and at the right Doctor they want to meet, without any hassle.
Some of the other features are:
- List of all facilities, departments and doctors.
- Search for healthcare experts with in depth profiles & complete information on our highly qualified doctors. Browse profiles with ease and choose your doctor based on your preferences.
- See all events and promotions of the hospital
- Contact details, phone number, email, GPS location and all information of the hospital at your fingertips
- Get directions - When it comes to quality healthcare, there's no way you'll get lost with the MVRCCRI App directing you to our hospital.
- Feedback - We value your opinion. The App allows the users to give their feedback about our app and services.