MUTOID.sm is an artistic-cultural project in medieval districts of the historic center of the Republic of San Marino, from April 4 to May 4, 2015. Numerous installations and
construction-related Mutoid Waste Company, a group of sculptors and performers founded by
Joe Rush in England in the mid-eighties and now active in Italy.
MUTOID.sm, event sponsored by the Cultural Association "The Garage" and sponsored by
Secretariats of State for Tourism and Education and Culture of the Republic of San Marino,
exhibits about 20 works of Lupan (Lucia Peruch) and Wrekon, famous artists in the scene
artistic indie and underground, which will be located throughout the Historic Center, creating a
innovative project in which contemporary art and history come together to create
a magical and focus attention to the recovery of man's relationship with nature
perspective in post-industrial.
What you can do:
• View the interactive maps with the location of the works and their geolocation
• Calculate the routes to reach the installation from your location.
• You can display the points of interest of the Republic of San Marino to combine a visit to the exhibition at the wonderful territory of the Republic.
• Display for each installation insights about the authors and full descriptions on the work
• Have additional information with multimedia content on the works and points of interest.
• You will be sent directly to the organizer of the exhibition a feed back on the event
• Share your experience of visiting social network
In the case of problems, suggestions or questions, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com