Run 2 WhatsApp account in 1 device!
Multiple WhatsApp account in one phone.
Sync your WhatsApp account to 2 phones/tablet.
With this app, you can:
1. Open the same WhatsApp account on multiple devices
- WhatsWeb. Finally! You can run WhatsApp Web on your phone & tablet!
- WhatsScan. Scan the QR code to sync your account to Multi Messenger.
- Dual WhatsApp. Use your WhatsApp Acc on dual devices. Be it your phone, tablet or multiple devices simultaneously.
- Multi WhatsApp. Run multiple WhatsApp account on a single device. You can have 2 WhatsApp in 1 device.
- WhatsTablet. While at home, sync from your phone to tablet, so you can chat and reply from your tablet. Tablet for WhatsApp.
- OGwhatsapp Clone. You can clone your work account to your personal phone/tablet or vice versa.
2. Full access:
- Have all your contacts, chats list, messages, photos and files on multiple devices.
3. With our unique "Mobile Mode", it looks gorgeous and fully optimised for smartphones
4. Easy-to-use, Easy-to-setup, No ROOT required!
5. Works on ALL devices!
Multi Messenger for WhatsApp allows you to run two WhatsApp account in a single device OR You can also run the same WhatsApp account on multiple devices. It is entirely up to you!
- Double WhatsApp, double the fun!
- You can have dual WhatsApp in 1 device!
- You can have your WhatsApp account on dual devices!
- You can have multiple WhatsApp account on a single device!
- 2 whatsapp in 1 device!
HOW TO USE
1. Install and Open Multi Messenger on the device (Phone/Tablet) you want to sync/clone your WhatsApp to
2. Open WhatsApp on your main phone (the account you want to clone)
- On Android: Scroll to the Chats screen -> Menu -> WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: Click Settings -> WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: Go to Menu -> WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen -> WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: Go to Chats -> Menu -> WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen -> WhatsApp Web.
3. After clicking "WhatsApp Web", you should see a camera QR scanning screen.
4. Now scan the QR code displayed on Multi Messenger
5. Done! Sync complete! Now you can access the same WhatsApp account on both devices!
6. Enjoy 2 WhatsApp in 1 device!
For more info, see the video above.
HOW IT WORKS
Multi Messenger leverages on WhatsApp Web (web.whatsapp.com). Your chat data flows from the internet to your main phone's WhatsApp and then from your main phone's WhatsApp to Multi Messenger.
To ensure best performance:
1. Ensure that the main phone with the WhatsApp account you wish to sync to is connected to the internet. Wifi is best.
2. Remove un-used chat list and chat groups. This reduces the data required to transfer, therefore speeding up performance.
PS: Multi Messenger is a third party app and is not affiliated to WhatsApp Inc.