Many dictionaries are available from the build-in dict downloader or on the Internet. You can even make your own dictionary by convert.
We have 36 dictionaries of: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Russia... MultiDict installer is lightweight and data download from server. Especially , data access part of MultiDict wrote in native code (C) for the best performance.
• Store data files on SDCard
• Instant offline search
• Translate Clipboard Text
• Multi-language dictionaries
• Multi-dictionary search
• Support StarDict format
• Build-in dict downloader
• New word learning
*** Guide ***
- You need to download dictionaries in "Download dictionary" and sample word first for "Memorize"
- You enter "Setting" for manage dictionaries and others
- Manual install dictionary:
+ MultiDict Support StarDict format. Download file and extract to .idx, .dict files
+ Rename folder to dict name. EX : en_kr folder contains file en_kr.idx and en_kr.dict
+ Note : file name only: a,b,..,y,z;0,1...8,9,_ and non space between.
+ Copy folder to sdcard/MultiDict/dicts
You can find in Play Store
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION: need for download dictionary and banner ads
- STORAGE: for extract dictionary to sdcard
- RUN AT STARTUP and DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: for translate clipboard text service
- VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS and VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: check internet before you
- RECORD AUDIO: for record your voice and compare to original pronunciation
download dictionary data
Note: You can find many dictionary for download here (140): http://code.google.com/p/multidict.