The MudlNad Betta Kurumba Bible app is a collection of Bible text in the Betta Kurumba language (ethnologue: `xub`) of Karnataka, India. MudlNad Betta Kurumba is a southern Dravidian language. The New Testament translation of Bible is completed and made available in the print and in electronic. Old Testament is in Progress and will be added as when it is ready.
This app contains an embedded NotoSansKannada Kannada font. You must have a keyboard with Kannada enabled to search for words in the text. You can optionally copy and paste a word in the search for searching.
This is an offline app, completely self-contained. It does not need Internet access, or any special permissions.
Please email us with bug reports that include Android version, phone model, and description of the problem. We want to make this Bible to be as clear, accurate and natural as possible for the Betta Kurumba people, and we welcome your suggestions for improvement. Please send feedback to: NLL Software Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Your privacy and confidentiality will be respected.)
Currently supported features
- Designed to run on all Android phones and tablets.
- Capable to render Kannada script very well.
- No additional font installation required.
- Easy to use interface.
- Adjustable font size.
- Search option.
- Night Mode for reading during night time (Good for your eyes)
- Optional Parallel Latin Transliterated.
- Swipe functionality for chapter navigation.
- Share Bible verses using social media sites (Facebook, Google+ Twitter), E-mail, IM clients (Skype, Yahoo Messenger and Google Hangouts) and SMS (you should have these apps installed on your device first).
- Verse highlighting and bookmarking.
- Add personal notes to verses
- Cross References.
- Audio Bible (Your phone will be able to read out the MudlNad Betta Kurumba Bible, verse-by-verse).
- Push Notifications.
- Glossary of terms.
- Illustrations, maps and charts