* Automatically record your calls and save them on the phone's SD card
* Play recorded calls later via phone speaker or earpiece
* Write comments for records
* Choose audio source - line or microphone to record the calls
* Adjust recorded calls' sound by equalizer
* Select contacts to record
* Limit audio files size by automatically delete oldest call records to save your card space
* Pin important recorded calls to prevent them from automatic deletion
* Upload recorded calls to Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
* Send recorded calls by E-mail, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Direct
After upgrade to Pro version:
* Set a password to open recorded calls list
* Use encryption during saving the calls to prevent them from copying and listening via other sound players. Strong RSA/AES ciphers are used for encryption and your audio files cannot be read without your password or outside MSX Call Recorder even if your phone was fully accessed and investigated by unwanted person.
If you need to copy your calls to PC you can find them in the /May16CallsData/Audio/ folder.
If you use encryption MSX Call Recorder should be open in foreground (you should see the records list) before accesing the folder, otherwise it will be empty.
If you cannot record calls or recorded audio quality is not good please try to change audio source.