This app will hide any words you don't want to see. You can read news without spoilers!“
Hate to see results of sports event accidently?
Want to avoid spoilers about stories movies you haven't watched?
This app is a remarkable RSS reader. If websites contain the words you don't want to see, this app will replace the words with asterisks.
You can register any websites you like. Want to register the websites you always see? Yes, you can! *1
This app will show you latest contents when the websites is updated.
You don't have to visit each website one by one.
You have only to add words not to see and websites to see.
You have options to replace the word or the whole article with asterisks.
You can also apply this filtering function to each website individually.
How to use
How to display websites
1. Tap RSS symbol on lower right corner of the screen.
2. Tap "+" symbol on upper left corner of the screen and enter URL of RSS feed in the window.
3. See the "Show" checkbox of website you want to display. If check mark is there, the website will be ready to be displayed. If no mark is, tap the checkbox.
4. Tap the arrow on upper right corner of the screen. You will go back to previous scene and see the website.
How to add words not to see
1. Tap pencil symbol on lower left corner of the screen.
2. Tap a "+" mark on upper left corner of the screen and enter a word you don't see. When you finish, tap "OK".
3. Tap the arrow on upper right corner of the screen. You will go back to previous scene. If websites contain the words you added, they will be replaced with asterisks.
You can customize as you like!
*1 This app is a RSS reader. The web sites you are going to register need RSS feeds.