Morse Mate is an app that tries to simulate having a Straight key/Telegraph key in your smartphone.
This enables you to use your phone as a Telegraph and communicate with other users
Just choose your channel and start sending your messages.
A new feature is also that you can create your own straight-key hardware and connect it to your phones
microphone jack.This is as Morse Mate currently listens to input from a headsets volume keys.
More information about this will come.
Have a look in the following video showing an enthusiast creating a Straight Key for smartphones and then using Morse Mate to communicate:
- Parse API to communicate reliable with other devices.
- Possibility to play a tone while reciving and transmitting morse
- Possibility to vibrate while reciving and transmitting morse
- See what morse signals others are sending to you
- Have the ability to connect a genuine straight-key to the microphone jack