Twelve beautiful photos of seasonal landscapes teach you the names of the twelve months of the year in German, each month slowly, clearly and correctly spoken by actor Wolfgang Binder to help students recognize and use these names of the months correctly in spoken German. Students hear a word spoken and choose the matching photo. After six right in a row race mode starts automatically: it asks questions at speed to test the students' memory and comprehension of the words just covered, before continuing with new words. At the end of the race, students can see how well they have done relative to their other races. The game gradually focuses on any words that the student has difficulty recognizing and speeds up as competence is gained. By contrast to Race Mode, Story Mode slowly introduces new words by saying them as the photos are shown, allowing students to quietly look, listen and learn. The game is controlled by on-screen gestures which are simple to demonstrate and easy to use, and the game can be played quietly without voice prompts.
• 12 beautiful photos of seasonal landscapes
• Race Mode tests memory and comprehension against the clock
• Story Mode allows students to look, listen and learn
• Slide show mode displays all the photos in alphabetical order
• Zoom and Pan Mode magnifies the images to see more detail
• Easy on-screen gestures to control the game
• Context-sensitive help