Beautiful Pictures and easy reading format will help children fall in love with monkeys. This is one of over 30 books in the Amazing Animal Books for Young Readers Series. http://AmazingAnimalBooks.com
The series is known as one of the most beautiful on smartphones and tablets. The pictures look great even in black and white and are excellent on the full color tablets.
Lots of facts and photos will help your children learn about this wonderful animal. Children are given a well-rounded understanding of this beautiful mammal: its anatomy, feeding habits and behavior.
*** You and your kids will love learning about monkeys***
Table of Contents
1. Facts About Monkeys
2. Where Monkeys Live
3. What Monkeys Eat
4. Pet Monkeys
5. Species of Monkeys
6. Kinds of Monkeys
7. Endangered Monkeys
8. Rain Forest Monkeys
9. Baby Monkeys
10. Small Monkeys
11. Howler Monkeys
12. Marmoset Monkeys
13. Snow Monkey
14. Spider Monkeys
15. Capuchin Monkeys
16. Squirrel Monkeys
Here are few facts about monkeys that you should know.
1. Some monkeys such as the Red Colobus species are hunted by man and chimpanzees for food.
2. Most monkeys' food comprises both plant and animals.
3. When a monkey eats foods such as a banana it first peels.
4. Monkeys use both their toes and fingers to grasp.
5 .Old monkeys are diurnal but there are about ten new species that have been classified as purely nocturnal.
6. Old monkeys have sitting pads on their bodies but new species don't.
7. New species of monkeys have 36 teeth but old species had 32 teeth.
8. Old species of monkeys are about 96 in total.
9. Old monkeys are found in two sub families, specialists and generalists, generalists eat almost everything while specialists eat only leaves.
10. Most old monkeys have cheek pouches that enable them to store food when eating rapidly to swallow later.