NOTE: A T-Mobile Chytre auto OBD-II device, compatible vehicle, capable smartphone and data plan are required to install and use the Motion app.
Motion provides four categories of features for Chytré auto customers:
Motion makes it easy to keep an eye on your vehicle without creating dangerous distractions.
- GPS enabled to locate your car in real-time
- Check the location and status of multiple cars
- Create virtual fences to get notified when ones arrive and depart common locations
- Share the account within your family
With real-time vehicle notifications about car trouble, Motion works like a virtual mechanic to help keep your family safe.
- Know your fuel level* and battery voltage before you hit the road
- Get alerted about car trouble when something goes wrong
- Understand what’s wrong with your car so you can take action
- Quickly find nearby mechanics to get the help you need
Motion helps keep your car secure, even when you’re not with it
- Never forget where you’ve parked again with GPS location and Google StreetView
- Get alerted if your parked car has been bumped or disturbed, or if your device has been unplugged
- Track your car’s real-time driving location if it’s been stolen
Motion helps you learn how to be a smarter, safer driver by analyzing your driving behavior
- Review your trips to understand how, when and where you drive
- Keep track of dangerous driving behavior like speeding, harsh braking and rapid acceleration
- Set speeding alerts to encourage safer driving
- Easily tag business trips and export them to CSV for easy expensing
AND MANY MORE
- Trip logs
- Statistics to every trip
- Anti-drain mechanism to you car battery
- Works with the cars equipped with Start/Stop system
Learn more about Mojio at www.moj.io.
* Fuel readings not available on all makes and models of vehicles
** Based on download speeds