The description of Modi Biography in Hindi
Biography App With Daily Notifications
Celebrating the life of "Prime Minister Modi" in Hindi.
भारत के वर्तमान प्रधानमन्त्री मोदी की जीवनी के लिए सबसे सरल और सबसे अच्छी ( Best Hindi ) App. हम विज्ञापनों के साथ आपको परेशान नहीं करते। (We Do Not Bother You With Irritating Advertisements)
नरेन्द्र दामोदरदास मोदी (उच्चारण सहायता·सूचना, गुजराती: નરેંદ્ર દામોદરદાસ મોદી; जन्म: १७ सितम्बर १९५०) भारत के वर्तमान प्रधानमन्त्री हैं। भारत के राष्ट्रपति प्रणव मुखर्जी ने उन्हें २६ मई २०१४ को भारत के प्रधानमन्त्री पद की शपथ दिलायी। वे स्वतन्त्र भारत के १५वें प्रधानमन्त्री हैं तथा इस पद पर आसीन होने वाले स्वतंत्र भारत में जन्मे प्रथम व्यक्ति हैं।
Ads Control : https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Narendra Damodardas Modi is an Indian politician. Modi, a leader of the (BJP), was the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014, and is the Member of Parliament from Varanasi (BJP Ticket).
Modi was appointed chief minister of Gujarat in 2001. Modi was elected to the legislative assembly soon after on the BJP ticket. Modi led the BJP (NDA Alliance) in the 2014 general election. Modi has been associated with the sangh parivar since childhood. He left his wife and family to join the sangh. During emergency when sangh parivar was banned, Modi used to travel all over the country to avoid arrest.
Modi was elected as the leader of NDA in 2014.
1. Dr. Ambedkar (Biography) is a champion of indigenous people of India, a author of Indian constitution, a greatest philosopher Bharat Rattan Dr. B. R. Ambedkar. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, was an Indian jurist, economist, politician and social reformer who inspired the Dalit Buddhist Movement and campaigned against social discrimination against Untouchables (Dalits), while also supporting the rights of women and labour.
2. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Biography) was the preeminent leader of the Indian independence movement in British-ruled India. Gandhi famously led Indians in challenging the British-imposed salt tax with the 400 km Dandi Salt March in 1930, and later in calling for the British to Quit India in 1942. Gandhi was imprisoned for many years, upon many occasions, in both South Africa and India. Gandhi attempted to practice nonviolence and truth in all situations, and advocated that others do the same.
3. "A. P. J." Abdul Kalam (Biography) was the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. He spent the next four decades as a scientist and science administrator, mainly at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and was involved in India's civilian space programme and military missile development efforts. He thus came to be known as the Missile Man of India for his work on the development of ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology.
4. Mother Teresa (Biography) MC, known in the Catholic Church as Saint Teresa of Calcutta was an Albanian-Indian Roman Catholic nun and missionary. After living in Macedonia for eighteen years she moved to Ireland and then to India, where she lived for most of her life.
5. Sachin Tendulkar (Biography) is a former Indian cricketer and captain, widely regarded as one of the greatest batsmen of all time. He took up cricket at the age of eleven, made his Test debut against Pakistan in Karachi at the age of sixteen. Sachin Tendulkar received the Arjuna Award, the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award and the Padma Shri award.
This application might help you in the following exams in India:
1. SSC : SSC CGL, CHSL , GD Constable, Stenographer, CPO exams.
2. Banking Exams (IBPS, Bank PO, SBI PO & Clerk) : SBI PO, SBI Clerk, UPSC, RBI, NABARD, SEBI, SIDBI and other bank exams.
3. IAS (UPSC Civil Services ) : IAS Pre and Mains exam
4. GATE , IES & PSU
5. Railways RRB, insurance LIC AAO
6. Defence and police exams like CDS, NDA, IB and CRPF.
7. Teacher Exam: CTET and State teaching exams including UPTET, NDA, MPTET, UPSC, REET and more. Prepare for B.Ed exams online.