- Tracking your phone online in real time;
- Record and review tracks;
- Recover lost phones;
- Personal safety.
-Strong, Multi schedule, Tracking sysytem works only in office hour to track your employees
- Application gets location using GPS and AGPS;
- Possibility to change tracking interval;
- Possibility to change location accuracy settings;
- Battery level percentage is sent together with every location;
- If Internet is lost, application will save locations and upload them later;
- Possibility to control application via web browser using commands;
- Automatic startup on phone restart;
- Application opens by smart dialing
- Application runs in background.
Mobitrack GPS server Features:
-Supports More than 60 types of Trackers around the world
- In real-time tracking mode you will see your current location on the map, or the last position when your GPS device connection was active.
- Supports Google Maps,bing map and OpenStreet Map.
- Server can generate and send you notifications via e-mail or notify with a pop-up window, when something happens. That kind of events might be when object enters or exits geofence area, violates speed limit, GPS device loses connection and even starts engine or opens door.
- With geofences you are able to make a virtual perimeter on geographic areas that have specific interest for you. The main reason to have Geofences is to control whether the units stays within it or not, so that when the geofencing unit enters or exits the area a notification is generated.
- The history of your tracks can be put on the map with addition information, such as time/speed graph, stops, reports, etc. There is also possibility to generate group reports for your objects.
- Possibility to manage GPS devices on your own, add extra sensors. Customizable user settings.
- Mobile version of tracking application, which is designed to run on mobile devices.
For more information: http://www.gpsnepal.com.np