The app allows the user:
- Listen to music
- Use a voice recorder
- Send and receive SMS
- Receive and make calls
- Create and delete alarms
- Create and delete contacts
- Browse the web with Google engine as an a starting point
How to use it:
1) Press up and down to browse the menus
2) Press right to select an option
How can i type a message? You have two ways available:
- Press up and down to move through characters and symbols and press right to input the selected character.
- Use the voice recognition system with up to 10 possible interpretations for you to select (may requiere Internet).
How to manage a call:
- Press up to answer the call
- Press down to end the call
TO UNINSTALL: Go to Settings/System Settings/Applications/Mobility Launcher/Uninstall
NOTE 1: In Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher, you have to set the way you want to answer a call by going to Settings/Accessibility/Answering/ending calls.
NOTE 2: If you have a device with Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher, you must set Blind Communicator as your App for messages. To do so, you must go to Settings/Default applications/Messages and then select Blind Communicator from the list. Also, you will need a TTS software installed in your device in order to this App to work. You can install, for example, Google TTS for free at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.tts.
Translator (portuguese): Gilberto Ferreira
Translator (french): Gustavo Ferreyra
Project Source Code: https://github.com/lrusso/mobilitylauncher