This application was developed as a student project for the Software analysis and development Course at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics (henceforth referred to as FOI).
Zlatko Stapić, M.A.
Ivan Švogor, M.A.
MobilePostman application is designed with the idea of helping postman in executing their daily tasks. After the postman logs in the mobile application, he gets a list of shipments that he has to deliver. After the shipment is delivered, postman marks it in mobile application. Through the web service, that information is visible to the postal officer in back-office applications, which enables real-time tracking of postal deliveries. Another important feature of the application (not yet implemented) is the option of opening the map which shows the route from the postman’s current location to the location of the recipient. That helps the postmen not familiar with the area of the settlement to deliver the packages faster, and overall to be more productive.
- This product was not developed for commercial purposes.
- This product has no intent to compete any commercial or other similar product whatsoever.
- The authors (students) preserve all (if any) intellectual property rights on this product.
- FOI and supervisors denounce all rights and responsibilities for this product.
- The product is provided on an “AS-IS” basis and authors make no warranties in relation to its functionality or completeness.
- The authors do not warrant that the product or its functionality will be kept up to date, be true, accurate and not misleading, or that this application or its functionality will always (or forever) be available for use.
- In no event will authors be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or any other damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this product.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice at any time.
- If you do not accept this terms DO NOT INSTALL this product.