1. Download the MD360 software.
2. Configure MD360: Click the MD360 icon on the desktop, click Menu, click Settings, and set the following:
· PIN/Password = PIN obtained from your service provider
· Caller ID = leave blank (reserved for future use)
· Use WiFi = enable if you want to make calls using the WiFi connection
· Use 3G = enable if you want to make calls using 3G data service
· Use EDGE = enable if you want to make calls using EDGE data service
Make a call
1. Click the MD360 icon on the desktop.
2. Input the phone number beginning with the country code. Use the Delete button to delete the digit last digit if you make a mistake.
3. Click the Call button.
4. Have a conversation.
5. Click the Hang Up button to end the call.
View call records
1. Go to the main screen of MD360.
2. Click CDR.
3. Input the date range and click Search.
You need internet connection to view the CDRs.
input *100* to test the call quality