Mobile WiFi is NOT a WiFi hacker or WiFi cipher tools, it does not hack WiFi password. You obtain WiFi SSID & password by other users' sharing action. Never try to hack WiFi hot spot nor break hotspot with Mobile WiFi!
Mobile WiFi connects your mobile phone to free WiFi, and you can turn your phone into a WiFi hotspot, just like a free WiFi router or pocket WiFi modem.
1. Connect to free shared WiFi hotspot with one tap.
2. Auto select optimum WiFi hotspot SSID.
3. Thousands of new WiFi SSID and passwords available daily.
4. When connected, you can share your WiFi, make your phone a free WiFi router or pocket WiFi modem.
5. 100% safe. Your mobile phone and private security is guaranteed!
6. Light app package to save your device storage.
7. WiFi map makes local public WiFi SSID visual.
1. Personal Hotspot: Makes your phone a WiFi router, share your current connections with your friends, including WiFi connection and cellular data.
2. Boost Up: Mobile phone booster, kill background process and free your memory.
3. Clean: Clean junk files and useless cache generated by other Apps.
GUIDES & HINTS:
- Launch Mobile WiFi on your Android device, go to the "Connect" tab, click "Wi-Fi Key Search" to search for available Wi-Fi hotspots nearby. 100,000+ hotspots are waiting to be connected. SSID scanner will find the optimum WiFi connections nearby and send SSID passwords to you.
- Once an encrypted WiFi hotspot is shared, a blue key icon will appear next to the hotspot on SSID list. An optimum WiFi hotspot can be connected by retrieving secure encrypted password from our mobile WiFi cloud database.
- WiFi Auto Connect can be used after you search for a hotspot, saving time of re-typing Wi-Fi password. Feel free to share free WiFi hotspots for easy & safe Auto Connect, so that your friends and family won’t need to seek WiFi hotspots again.
- By tapping WiFi hotspot and selecting Manual Connect, you can input the WiFi password to get connected. In this case, Mobile WiFi serves as your one stop swift WiFi master, without troubling you to open the other Wi-Fi menus.