• Segregates business and personal email to prevent email mishandling
• Prevents inadvertent data loss
• Ensures a common classification experience across all devices
• Provides a full range of business email functions with fully integrated classification support
• Performs policy enforcement on device with immediate user feedback
• Offers simple configuration
• Complements popular Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
• Works with cloud and on-premises Exchange mailbox solutions
Platform Versatility - the Mobile Classifier app is supported on the widest range of mobile device platforms. It provides complementary functionality to Email Classifier, OWA Classifier and Notes Classifier, ensuring a consistent email classification experience for users regardless of the device used.
Data Leakage Checks - a set of policy-based checks can help prevent inadvertent data loss, by providing warnings or blocking actions. These checks include:
• Clearance – ensuring that recipient organisations are permitted to receive messages with specific classifications
• Label change – ensuring only acceptable changes are made to the label when replying or forwarding a message
• Default label usage – warning if a default label is used
Standard Email Fundamentals - Mobile Classifier supports all the standard email functionality expected by business users.
Integrated Classification - standard email features are augmented with a full set of classification functions, including:
• Easy classification of new messages
• Preservation of classification on message Reply and Forward
• Visible display of classification within folder views and opened messages
• Policy checks on-device with immediate user feedback
• Enforcement of policy actions on-device, including visual and metadata marking
Customised Message Markings - through policy configuration, Mobile Classifier can apply various different markings to an email based upon the selected label.
Advanced Controls - a set of advanced checks are provided by Mobile Classifier, each based on the selected label and with configurable outcomes such as warnings or blocking actions.
Simple Configuration - the configuration of Mobile Classifier is straightforward and is accomplished using the unified policy management of the Classifier Administration console, ensuring classification policies are consistent across all Classifier products. The labelling interface on the mobile device is based on the ‘Quick Classification’ look-and-feel that is available for the desktop products. Quick Classification provides a simple and convenient single-click mechanism to label emails on devices where screen real-estate is limited.
Cloud & On-Premises Compatibility - Mobile Classifier interacts with Microsoft Exchange platforms using the widely-supported standard interface of Exchange Web Services (EWS). As a result, Mobile Classifier can be deployed on-site or in a hosted environment and is fully compatible with Microsoft Exchange Online, part of Office 365. The use of EWS also allows a full range of classification operations to be performed and avoids the metadata limitations imposed by mobile protocols such as ActiveSync.
Mobile devices running:
• Android 4.0 and above
Microsoft Exchange platforms:
• Microsoft Exchange Server versions 2010 and 2013
• Microsoft Exchange Online, part of Office 365