By alerting audience tactile and visually, in addition to sound, this service gives public buildings a more complete way of alerting people inside the building in case of fire.
This service is especially important for people that are hard of hearing , or is in a noisy area or poor audio conditions.
Mobilarm is a service free of charge, and lets the audience get alerted from all buildings registered in Mobilarm`s database, only if you are inside the building.
To regisrere for the service, you must additionally to downloading the application, registerer your cellphone by sending codeword ALARM to phone number 2223. The service is only available in the country of Norway.
The Mobilarm application is a supplement to Mobilarm`s SMS alarm service.
By using this application you will primarily be notified through wifi and 3G/4G channels. By doing so, it allows the application to notify the user by:
- VOLUM: when the alarm gets triggered, the application turns on the volume. This even if the volume is turned down or put on mute.
- SOUND: when alarm is triggered, it gives the cellphone a hi fire alarm sound. This way, the user can separate the alarm notification from other notifications.
- VIBRATION: when the alarm is triggered, the application gives the cellphone its own vibration pattern and vibrates until the user turn off the alarm.
- FLASH LIGHTS: flashes with the cellphones flashlight.
- VISUAL INFORMATION: when the alarm is triggered. The application shows a display presenting information about the buildings name and address known for the audience.
These functions allows the user to separate the alert notifications from other notifications, and quicker gets the audience attention.
For an overview over registered buildings and other information about the service, visit www.mobilarm.no or contact [email protected]