Save time, sometimes only a missed call is enough to be understood by your people!
Compact mode: When you are calling, a pop-up will prompt you: touch the button to miss-call. Wait a few seconds if you actually want to call.
Fullscreen mode: You will see your contact's picture. You can call, misscall or cancel.
NOTE: To uninstall the app, you must have unchecked the auto screen lock preference (to release permissions) or go to Settings, Locations & Security, Select Device Administrators and disable the MissCall app.
TIP: In compact mode, you can skip the waiting time by clicking on the countdown message.
- NEW: Fullscreen interface
- Homescreen shortcut one-touch missed call!
- Now you can support developers with a donation
- Enable/disable from the MissCall Widget
- Enable or disable in preference pane
- Auto lock screen
- Vibration if success
- Selectable missed call duration
- Selectable waiting time before normal calling