The description of Mirza Yawar Baig - Lectures
Mirza Yawar Baig, Islamic Audio Lectures integrated with www.muslimcentral.com
Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds and a sleep timer.
Save effort, battery power and mobile data usage with powerful automation controls for downloading episodes(specify times, intervals and WiFi networks) and
deleting episodes (based your favourites and delay settings).
ORGANIZE AND PLAY
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer (shake to reset, lower volume and slow down playback)
• No Ads or in-app Purchase Offerings
• Background playback support
• Offline playing episodes
KEEP TRACK, SHARE & APPRECIATE
• Keep track of the best of the best by marking episodes as favourites
• Find that one episode through the playback history or by searching (titles and shownotes)
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, and via OPML export
CONTROL THE SYSTEM
• Take control over automated downloading: exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion (based on your favourites and play status) and selecting your preferred location
• Use App in your language (EN, DE, CS, NL, NB, JA, PT, ES, SV, CA, UK, FR, KO, TR, ZH)
• Adapt to your environment using the light and dark theme
• Back-up your subscriptions with the OPML export
Our Apps are all AD-FREE!
Founder and President of Mirza Yawar Baig and Associates (www.yawarbaig.com), Shaykh Mirza Yawar Baig is an International speaker, Life Coach and Corporate Consultant, whose main WORK is teaching and mentoring Young leaders around the world.
In his training and consultancy WORK, Shaykh Mirza Yawar Baig combines Eastern values with Western systems in order to transcend cultural boundaries.
Speaking five languages, the Shaykh’s style reflects openness, commitment to quality and value-based professionalism.
Mirza Yawar Baig received his initial Islamic education in Jamia Ilahiyat Nooria in Hyderabad, India, and later in Saudi Arabia, India and USA. Shaykh Mirza Yawar enjoys promoting Islam and encouraging others to showcase Islam to the World.
Mirza Yawar Baig is the Chairman of the Standard Bearers Trust and Mentor, Standard Bearers Academy (www.standardbearersacademy.com).
You can also find out more about Shaykh Yawar through his personal website: www.yawarbaig.org