* Meeting planning and synch with Calendar
* No need to add contacts to address book
* Full screen mode for adding text
* Add Todo to Calendar
* Other minor tweaks and bugfixes
* Meeting – plan your meeting, add topics and attendees.
* Notes – start a meeting and take notes, categorize them as discussions, conclusions and action items.
* Reporters and assignees – assign attendees to notes and state who is a reporter of a discussion/conclusion and who is an assignee for an action item.
* Timer – track meeting start, pause and resume meeting to get actual duration.
* Share – generate meeting minutes report in HTML and share it by email or any other means.
* Templates – create templates for meetings. Each template includes topics and attendees.
* Todo - now all your action items become todos and be found in a separate section of MinutesPad. You can filter todos by meeting names and send report via email.
* Filter - filter meetings, entries and todos by text to quickly find what you are looking for.
* Smartphones and tables – MinutesPad is intended to work on different resolutions of smartphones and tablets in both portrait and landscape modes.
Free version allows up to:
* 3 meetings and 3 templates.
* 3 themes per meeting.
* 3 records per them.
MinutesPad was designed by professionals who attend and record meeting minutes every day of their life. The user interface is very simple and intuitive, optimized to work with large amounts of data, keeping same high speed of responsiveness and comfort.
We hope that you will try our product and find it very useful. We are always opened for new ideas and improvements.
We will continue working on MinutesPad and will regularly provide you with free updates, new features and improvements.