Minifigure Catalog for LEGO APK
Jan 09 2016
The description of Minifigure Catalog for LEGO
The Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog App is a must for every LEGO enthusiast! It contains information for FREE about all the Minifigs and Sets from 1975 through 2010, as well as all Collectible Minifigs. We add each Collectible Minifig series after they come out as well. These add up to over 3,900 minifigs in the FREE database.
In addition, each year, we spend several hundred hours photographing, cataloging and updating the app with all of the newest minifigures released. If you want, you can get yearly updates for 2011 and beyond as In-App-Purchases (IAP). You can also purchase the Non-Standard Scale figures such as Duplo, Fabuland, and Belville as an IAP. Currently, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 minifigures are available as IAP.
Professional high-resolution photographs of every Minifigure and the associated data are included. Just click on the thumbnail to get a full screen picture that you can even zoom into. Browse the Minifigures and Sets by name, theme or year. The Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog App can even import/export your data to Brickset.com.
* More than 3900 Minifigures, 1400 Non-Standard Scale figures, and 780 Heads listed
* Collectible Series 1-13, Team GB, The LEGO Movie and The Simpsons 1+2 (FREE)
* High-resolution photographs of every Minifig
* Thousands of LEGO sets listed
* Browse by name, theme or year
* Search by name
* Manage favorite Minifigures
* Mark the Minifigures you own
* Import and export with Brickset.com
* Images are downloaded and cached to your device only once needed
* Regular free maintenance updates
* Option to purchase annual extensions via IAP
System Requirements and Limitations
* The minimum version for Android is 2.1
* The application uses your internet connection to download the images the first time you look at them. We recommend using a WiFi connection to avoid possible charges from your network provider. Once loaded the images are cached on your device and no further internet connection is required.
* A Brickset.com account is necessary to import and export data to it. Please notice that neither Brickset.com nor our App is able to resolve version conflicts. If you edit the same figure on both the App and the website, then one of them will be lost. It is also possible that Brickset.com has Minifigures that are not yet in our App and vice versa.
Please let us know if you experience any problems with the App. You can leave a comment at http://www.minifigure.org or send us an email at [email protected]
The Unofficial LEGO™ Minifigure Catalog is © 2015 Christoph Bartneck. The Unofficial LEGO™ Minifigure Catalog App is © 2015 Christoph Bartneck and Nic Jansma. LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this app.
- Minifigure Catalog for LEGO 2.4.5 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
Version: 2.4.5 (38) for Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Update on: Jan 11 2016
APK File SHA1: 0da01bd9d74451e6b18637f19f554384cc3a072e
What's new: * Updated to Brickset API v2 (v1 stopped at the beginning of 2016)
- Minifigure Catalog for LEGO 2.4.3 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- Minifigure Catalog for LEGO 2.4.2 for Android 2.3.4+ APK Download