Minerva isn’t a reading app. It focuses solely on helping you manage your library how you like, then steps out of the way and allows you to use your favorite reading app to actually read.
• 📁 Doesn’t move files; only watches a “library folder”
• You can set up Minerva so that it checks and imports your library each time it starts
• 📖 Smart importing of eBook files
• Books are marked as “New” when they are first imported
• Re-importing the same book will mark it as “Updated” in your library if it has changed
• Based off of path within library folder combined with a hash of the file
• 🏷 Book tagging using customizable tags (name, text color, background color)
• 📚 Normal lists: You add, remove, and reorder the books in the list
• 💡Smart lists: Minerva populates the list based on the results of a query, and automatically keeps it up-to-date as your library grows and changes
• ⭐️ Book ratings
• 🔎 Power search system
• Construct queries that run the gamut from basic to complex
• Search based on title, author, description, chapter count, tags, rating, etc.
(Pretty much anything Minerva knows about your books can be used as a parameter)
• Sort the search results based on any of those same options
• Save power searches as Smart lists
• Dark-themed Material Design
At this time, Minerva only supports ePub files. Sorry for the inconvenience!
For further information, please refer to Minerva’s repository on GitHub. If you run into any issues or have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to open an issue there.