‘Mind Vector’ is one of the best tools for a quick brainstorming & thought provoking session available to Android users.
Simply streamline and envisage your thoughts at the snap of a finger by creating, editing and sharing your mind maps with ‘Mind Vector’.
***From the developers of ‘Project Planning Pro’ (BestApp Ever Awards “Best Business App”- Runner –Up)***
**** Featured in appPicker****
'Mind Vector’ allows users to plot their ‘ideas’ in a mind map at the speed of their thoughts.
Whether, you want to create a business presentation or wish to learn complex theorems in a classroom, ‘Mind Vector’ for Android, iPad, iPhone & Web is the “must have app” rightly suited for your needs.
Use Mind Vector to:
• Explore ideas, Brainstorm them
• Create School Projects, Class Notes
• Make Travel Plans
• Create health & diet charts
• Formulate Project roadmaps
• Create Presentations and more
• Visualiser/Tree view for complete overview of map
• Create, edit and import mind maps.
• Add Child and Sibling nodes
• Search node feature allows easy nodes discoverability
• Simply drag or drop the nodes to cut-copy-paste
• Color coded nodes
• Select theme for your map- Follow color, Level Color, No Border mode, Grayscale mode, Night mode
• Add notes and URL to nodes and open it with a single tap.
• Multiple line styles-Dotted, Straight and curve to arrange nodes
• View Map in List Format
Monthly Subscription Allows user to:
• Create Unlimited Maps and Nodes
• Access to cloud storage
• Full access to MindVectorWeb.com
Mind Vector is an essential tool for anyone who does not want to lose a “valuable idea” and make the best out of it. An excellent idea gone astray, due to the absence of a tool to plot ideas can result into loss of a world full of opportunities.
With Mind Vector app, installed on your device, you can seamlessly capture thoughts, add notes to them and save them for future use.