Mijana App is an SMS base message sharing mobile app enabling churches, businesses, individuals, corporate bodies, organisations, government institutions, etc to share their messages, adverts and other information to any specific location in Nigeria as bulk SMS without the need to buy GSM numbers.
Users of the app within the posters target location share these messages with the contacts on their mobile phones they believe the message will be useful to and get paid for sharing. These SMS are not billed from the sharer credit but via our SMS Gateway. Individual or organization posting the message will pay for the number of SMS units he/she want to use.
With Mijana App, we are creating a platform for Africans to make up to N15,000 monthly. We plan to make this possible for 10,000 Africans in 12 months from the date of launch.
TELL A FRIEND
You have nothing to lose, tell your friends, families and colleagues about Mijana App. Tap on TELL A FRIEND on the menu (the 3 dash lines at the top left) and share using any sharing media available on your phone. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on twitter.
HOW MIJANA WORKS
Posting a Message
You can post any message of your choice but must be for the public good as the admin has the discretion to reject your message and your money refunded.
1. To post a message, login with your details and press POST A MESSAGE at the base of the next page after you login.
2. Enter your post details and chose the number of units (how many contacts you want your message shared with), the reach (part of the country you wish your message shared) and select the location and tap on POST THIS MESSAGE to post your message.
3. Make payment to our bank using the Post Title as the depositor's name.
4. Once payment is confirmed, your post will be approved.
Sharing a Message
NOTE: You shall be billed 1 SMS unit for each contact your message is shared with.
1. After you login, you will be taken to the message page. Select a message to share. Always press SHARE A MESSAGE at the base to go to more messages.
2. On the SHARE MESSAGE page, you will see how many messages you can share and the number of contacts you can share that message with.
3. Press CHOOSE CONTACT TO SHARE AND Select the contacts you wish to share the message with or tap SELECT ALL to share with all your contacts (the number of contacts you can share the message with is a maximum of 500 contacts).
4. Press SHARE WITH [# of contact] CONTACT at the base to share the message.
5. Press MY SHARE to see the messages you have shared and the number of delivered and failed share.
MY ACCOUNT DETAILS
Go to MY ACCOUNT from the menu at the top left to see a summary of all messages shared and profile detail.
You are paid for delivered messages. At the moment, each delivered message is equivalent to NGN0.35 and you must have at least 10,000 delivered messages to convert to cash. Converted cash will be paid into your specified bank detail within 48 hours.
To convert your shared messages;
1. Go to your account and press CONVERT MY SHARED at the down part of the page.
2. You will see the equivalent cash of the total current shared (delivered) messages. Click CONVERT and specify the bank details you want the converted cash paid into.
3. You shall be contact on phone and the converted cash will be paid to your account within 48 hours.
Twitter, DU Speed Booster, Operamini, Candy Crush, Gmail, Instagram, Subway Surfers, Flashshare, Xender, WhatsApp, Facebook, Naija, Nairaland, Download music, gossip, jokes
LIKE & FOLLOW MIJANA
181 Umaru Block, Garki Int'l Market, Garki 2, Abuja.