Use APKPure App
Get Microsoft Edge: Web Browser old version APK for Android
Official browser from Microsoft with updated interface and features.
Save Time & Money
• Microsoft Edge is the best browser for shopping, with built-in tools to help you save time and money.
• Our coupons feature makes finding coupons faster and easier, helping you easily apply to your order while shopping on Microsoft Edge.
Web Browser with a more productive and secure browsing experience
• A private browser that securely syncs your favorites, passwords, Collections, and other saved data across your signed-in devices.
• Search the web on the go with visual and voice search powered by Microsoft Bing.
• Browse the web with a redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favorites, Reading list, and more in fewer taps.
Private Browser: InPrivate browsing
• Microsoft Edge’s InPrivate feature protects your privacy online.
• Privacy matters. InPrivate tabs won't store your private browser history (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files)
• Keep your search history private with InPrivate search in Microsoft Bing.
• A safe web browser that lets you take control of your data.
• A secure browser that protects you and your family online.
• Tracking prevention is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
• Secure browser with additional perks.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads from your browsing experience
• Use a secure browser and block ads by turning on AdBlock: Visit Settings and click Content Blockers.
Organize & Collect: Organization on the go
• A more productive experience every time you browse.
*This shopping feature is currently only available in the United States.
Last updated on Sep 25, 2023
Minor bug fixes and improvements. Install or update to the newest version to check it out!
Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome use the same engine, Chromium. Both have great performance but Edge has extra features that Chrome lacks. However, Chrome is updated more frequently to fix security issues.
Microsoft discontinued support for the old Edge with EdgeHTML on March 9, 2021, and now only offers the Chromium-based version.
Click the three-dot menu, select "Settings," and then click on "Import or Export." Choose the bookmarks that you want to import.
Open Settings > Privacy & Services > Address Bar section> Manage Search Engines option is available there choose any one as per preference.