This application only works with certain video monitoring cloud service providers.
This is not a standalone video application. It is meant to be paired with a Video Door Intercom (VDI) which is a piece of hardware that is purchased separately.
Then a service plan must be subscribed to by one of the service provider.
This program will not work without those two components.
Once those two conditions are met then the following applies.
This application enables one to be able to see video from a Video Door Intercom (VDI) in real time. When someone presses the button on the accompanying VDI the client will be activated from a push server and will automatically pop up and start ringing. Once the user accepts the call then a video call is established between the two devices.
Following are more details of the features of the client, VDI, and accompanied service.
• The client is used to establish and tear down a point to point H.264 video stream
• Communicate with any IP-Enabled device which supports both SIP and H.264 video connected to the service in the cloud. I.e. video hard phones.
• Incoming call with push will open the application even if it is not running or in background mode;
• Push Notifications for incoming calls drastically improves battery life of the phone.
• Background support with status bar notification.
• Simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts.
• Switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad.
• Multi-tasking support for background operation, such as answering an incoming call while using another application.
• Address book integration with Cell phone address book.
• Can use either the front or rear-facing camera of the smartphone.
• Automatic switching between mobile and Wi-Fi networks.
• Auto mute, auto speaker-phone and auto video enabled are advanced audio features.
• Simplified and intuitive configuration screens.
• Answer the door from anywhere on the planet.
• Quick-Dialing with the import from Camera.
• Event, motion or trigger based video and audio recording.
• Allows one to use multiple mobile devices per monitoring system.
• Capable to control per-programmed digital output relays for automation functions via DTMF input from the keypad.
• Can see both Video preview and remote video only from the client.
• Record the video stream from the door in the Cloud.
• Motion based calling automatically dials without anyone pressing the button.
• Video preview and remote video only support.
• Email & SMS notifications whenever one approaches the camera when motion detected.
• It can also search and playback remote video recordings hosted on the cloud service.
• Auto-Provisioning from the cloud by simply entering ones username and password then selecting which extension they want to use.
• Audio Codecs includes G.711, GSM, G.729, & G.722.
• Video Codecs includes H.264, H.263 and MPEG.
• DTMF support includes SIP INFO, RFC2833 and In Band via RTP.