It is, at its heart – a ticketing system or customer service application wrapped around by a chat infrastructure. The mobile app is the front end to manage requests generated from the ticketing system and also to easily communicate between staff using chat messaging.
It’s fundamental value-addition to your enterprise would be make your internal communication realtime and efficient.
Result is an application that makes your life easy.
1. Log all customer requests in our ticketing system and assign directly to the mobile device of the support staff in the form of chats. Moreover, chat on that requests with the agent for any clarification required.
2. Create Service Standards and escalations for all your requests. Supervisors get to monitor all the requests directly on the mobile.
3. Chat with all your staff. Create internal groups for targeted communication. These function just like your favourite chat applications – double tick and all.
4. Send updates and reroute jobs directly to the mobile device of the support staff.
5. Your support staff can complete the jobs directly on the mobile and it gets updated in the application.
6. All jobs can be prioritized and tagged as “VIP”, “Urgent” or “Normal” and this gets displayed on the mobiles accordingly.
7. Send corporate communications directly to the mobile of all your staff or using a filter – to selected staff.