Brought to you by AppTOMATION
Languages supported : Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish. Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese. Please feedback any translation error or suggestion for improvement.
1) Start the app, a splash screen will appear and followed by a menu screen.
2) Select and Start AutoMessaging service, small icon will appear at the notification area. indicating that the service has started.
3) Once service started, any incoming call received will generate a SMS respond to caller
4) The SMS message is "AppToMsg : Meeting, not able to talk." Press the "SMS MSG" button to view the message.
5) To stop the service, just Select and Stop Service. The small icon will disappear from the notification area.
6) To check if the service is running, Select Status.
Note : The app relies on incoming caller number to return SMS message. Thus, private number, land/resident line or phone without caller ID will not work with the app.