The description of Meeting (no call)
Caught up in an important meeting and not able to pick up the call, even when you are on silent mode ?? Don't worry, Meeting App provide you with a convenience way to inform the caller that you are in the meeting. You will not have to interrupt and disrupt the ongoing meeting. You will have a peace of mind that the caller has been informed.
Brought to you by AppTOMATION
Languages supported : Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish. Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese. Please feedback any translation error or suggestion for improvement.
1) Start the app, a splash screen will appear and followed by a menu screen.
2) Select and Start AutoMessaging service, small icon will appear at the notification area. indicating that the service has started.
3) Once service started, any incoming call received will generate a SMS respond to caller
4) The SMS message is "AppToMsg : Meeting, not able to talk." Press the "SMS MSG" button to view the message.
5) To stop the service, just Select and Stop Service. The small icon will disappear from the notification area.
6) To check if the service is running, Select Status.
Note : The app relies on incoming caller number to return SMS message. Thus, private number, land/resident line or phone without caller ID will not work with the app.