It is a GPS tracker for your smartphone.
Track it live on: www.mecTRACE.com
The platform contains many features like:
• Automatic start up invisible to the user
• Configurable position fetching and sending intervals of tracking data
• Different intervals when running on battery or with AC adapter
• Battery economy mode
• Native or simulated movement sensor for defining intervals
• Remote configuration of intervals, economy mode, device configurations
• Remote automatic updates for new versions
• Battery level monitoring
• Integration to other mobile systems
When viewing the tracking information there are also many features:
• Live tracking
• Position reports
• Alerts and Geofence *
• Smartphones, Vehicles and Assets management *
• Device management *
• User management *
* These features are only available on the web interface.
With these field force automation features, you can empower your field teams:
• Exchange messages without SMS costs *
• Transmit activities with address and location *
• Request response and confirmation for every activity sent *
• Track the teams locations with their activities *
• Receive reports with photos when completing the activity *
• Generate reports of their activities *
• Create activity list to optimize routes *
• Create routes for pickups and deliveries *
• Customize the fields and reports to your company needs *
• Customize the logo, name and color scheme *
• Possibility of customized solutions development
• Ideal deliveries, pickups and maintenance
* These features are only available for enterprise customer.
Get more info’s at www.MECOMO.com
The MECOMO group is a leading provider of localization solutions. Based on three divisions, MECOMO provides the use of telematics (tracking), development of mobile apps, as well as high quality content services and POI’s (Points of Interest) from a single source.
MECOMO is located in Unterschleissheim, Germany and in Porto Alegre, Brazil.